Implantology is a branch of dentistry dedicated to dental implants, which represents a mixture of prosthetics and oral surgery. As such, it is considered an ideal solution and the most successful therapy for missing teeth.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root inserted into a jawbone (either the maxilla or the mandible). Aside from functionality and aesthetics resembling a natural tooth, implants prevent further bone retention and ensure the biological stability of bone structures.
The material used for implants is titanium, which is biocompatible, causing no allergic reactions to users.
After bone marrow, titanium implant takes over the function of a natural tooth root. In our laboratory, we have the possibility of making individual titanium abatements. Also, we make individual aesthetic abatements by treating zirconium abatement on a T-base.
Another implantology highlight in our work is a locator implant for a denture.
- Ti grade 5 (alloy purity),
- CNC-made abatements,
- Guaranteed high adhesion,
- Ideal for small intermaxillary suture,
- Different angles possibility,
- Production of zirconium abatemen Zr on Ti base.
Monoblock Titanium Milled Bar Prosthesis
- Co-Cr bar printed in the EOS 3D printer,
- Titanium bar made with CNC,
- Visil printed in the EOS 3D printer,
- High production precision,
- Better aesthetics due to a possibility of prosthesis individualization
- Printed Co-Cr construction in the EOS 3D printer,
- High precision in the making process,
- Better aesthetics due to a possibility of prosthesis individualization.
- Cobalt-chrome (Co-Cr) construction,
- Zr on Ti-base construction,
- No cementation,
- Incredible stability.
FullDent d.o.o. is a dental laboratory providing modern reconstructive and aesthetic dentistry solutions. With years of experience, and by using certified dental materials and advanced technology, we are offering following services: fixed, removable and combined prosthetics, and FullAlign – invisible removable aligners.